If you are a Landlord (Commercial or residential) or if you are selling a  Residential or Commercial Property you are required to supply an EPC before you enter into the Lease or proceed with the sale. We can arrange and EPC for you.

"An EPC has to be available or have been commissioned before a home can be marketed for sale. It should be provided to potential buyers at the earliest opportunity and before entering into a contract to sell the property."

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us, our details are as follows:-

Telephone - 01634 845051
Fax - 01634 828540
Email -
Post - 75 High Street Chatham Kent ME4 4EE